What will you do?
- You will exercise extreme ownership of the product that you are working on with a team of self-driven engineers and designers.
- You will be responsible for requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and delivery of high-quality software applications.
- You will collaborate with the onshore and offshore teams for all technical and business decisions and clearly document your approach and solutions.
- You will adopt and follow the team processes which include the development and deployment SOPs.
- You will adopt best practices in software design and development while working on your tasks.
What are we really looking for in you?
- Culture Fit — You bring a positive mental attitude and are a good influence on the team.
- Effective Communication — You have the ability to listen and express your ideas in a team setting, and independently deal with clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to Solve Problems — You have no hesitation to code and solve complex problems.
- Ability to handle Uncertainty — You can deal with unclear requirements and collaborate with the team to build the domain and technical understanding.
- Flexibility — You are not tied to a certain framework and are willing to learn new things.
- And above all, you bring a genuine excitement for software development.
Your background and qualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field with a good academic record.
- Hands-on web-development experience. The ideal candidate would have gone through some software development on Both Frontend and Backend.
- A good understanding of Database Design and SQL.
- Functional knowledge of source control systems (with any variant of Git, TFS, GitHub/Labs) is a big plus.